Upper body workout later today yeah
I found this super effective. 10 reps and 3 sets.
Fitness and health blog!
Fit Nerd Problems: When the majority of the apps on your iPhone are health and fitness related.
- Super Better- A fun, interactive experience with goal-making in mind
- My Fitness Pal- A phenomenal resource for calorie logging, friendly support, and more
- Nike+ iPod- Syncs with my Nike+ shoes, produces stats for average speed, distance, and estimated caloric burn
- Commit- A simple, clean, goal tracker. Don’t break the streak!
- Fitocracy- A great way to keep track of your workouts, and find support/competition along the way
- Zombies, Run!- Seriously, who doesn’t want to outrun the apocalypse?
- Nike+ Training- A great resource for different types of exercises and challenges
- Yoga- Create your own routine, or go by one of the presets
- Black and White Vinyasa- Just downloaded this recently, but it looks fun!
- Healthy- Simple and quick recipes for the health conscious, by Good Food
- Whole Foods- Grocery lists and recipes from a great grocery store
- Gorilla- How bananas are you for fitness? Choose your level and find out!
- Slim Down- Collection of tips from Jillian Michaels
- 5K Runner- My favorite couch to 5K program
- Leap- Challenge your body and your photography skills, along with friends
- Park Finder- Sure, you could Google it, but where’s the fun in that? Plus, it allows you to find which nearby parks have your favorite outdoor activity!
What are your favorite fitness apps?
The other day I wrote a post about my issues with squat challenges which you can check out here. Now it’s really easy to point out flaws with something. But it’s another thing all together to do something about it. So I thought I would go ahead and create my suggestion for a 31 day program targeted at giving you an amazing butt. Now you will notice that this program isn’t every day like some programs. This is important to allow your body to recover and get stronger. Feel free to insert your own regular cardio or upper body workouts into the off spaces. If you want to try the program go ahead and download and print the images if you like for your wall. If you have any questions about the program my ask box is always open.
August 1st is on Thursday. Who’s in???